Feeder School Profile
Enrollment: Approx. 600
Principal: Susan Maloy
Grades: All-day Kindergarten and Grades 1–8
School Hours: 7:45 am – 2:30 pm
ABOUT St. Matthew
The mission of St. Matthew is to enhance student learning in an environment that evokes the Catholic principles of love, respect, honesty, integrity and service to others.
- The fundamental teachings of Christ assist students in achieving excellence in their religious, academic, physical, social and emotional development.
- Students are educated in a Catholic environment that strives to bring each child to his or her full potential.
- Students are encouraged to develop self-discipline and accept responsibility for their actions.
- Students are given the opportunity to live their Christian faith through service to others.
- Teachers instruct using best practices in a nurturing, caring and compassionate fashion.
- Teachers use discipline in a manner that reflects a Christian respect for ones self and ones fellow human beings.
- The family of each child is invited and encouraged to participate in the educational process.
St. Matthew Alumni
From Mustangs to STALLIONS
St. Matthew, Class of 2013
St. Francis DeSales, Class of 2017
Co-Curricular Activities: Baseball, Football, National Honor Society