Feeder School Profile
Enrollment: Approx. 600
Principal: Susan Maloy
Grades: All-day Kindergarten and Grades 1–8
School Hours: 7:45 am – 2:30 pm
ABOUT St. Matthew
The mission of St. Matthew is to enhance student learning in an environment that evokes the Catholic principles of love, respect, honesty, integrity and service to others.
- The fundamental teachings of Christ assist students in achieving excellence in their religious, academic, physical, social and emotional development.
- Students are educated in a Catholic environment that strives to bring each child to his or her full potential.
- Students are encouraged to develop self-discipline and accept responsibility for their actions.
- Students are given the opportunity to live their Christian faith through service to others.
- Teachers instruct using best practices in a nurturing, caring and compassionate fashion.
- Teachers use discipline in a manner that reflects a Christian respect for ones self and ones fellow human beings.
- The family of each child is invited and encouraged to participate in the educational process.