Feeder School Profile
Enrollment: Over 800
Student to Teacher Ratio: 19:1
Year Established: 1961
Principal: Dr. Kathleen Norris
Grades: All-day Kindergarten and Grades 1–8
ABOUT St. Paul
MISSION & BELIEFS
- St. Paul School in Westerville, Ohio is a Roman Catholic community dedicated to teaching, living and learning in the light of Christ. We foster the development of the Roman Catholic faith by encompassing instruction, prayer, religious experiences, and service.
- Each St. Paul School student is a valued person with unique physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- St. Paul School provides direction in helping students become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
- St. Paul School promotes a safe, healthy, respectful and positive environment.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and students share the responsibility for student learning and for advancing the mission of St. Paul School.